For Encore Leaders
If you’re interested in engaging 50+ people in your social purpose work, starting an encore program, or exploring different encore approaches, this page provides tools and resources to get started.
This webinar is for anyone working at the intersection of aging, longevity, intergenerational connection and social justice. Communications experts Marci Alboher, Encore.org VP and author of the Encore Career Handbook, and Sarah McKinney Gibson, Encore.org storytelling and media specialist, share 14 concrete ways to take your thought leadership to the next level.
Learn how encore talent can boost your organization’s capacity and deliver impact. Discover proven practices for:
- How encore talent boosts organizational capacity and delivers impact.
- Designing encore roles in nonprofits, public agencies and social enterprises
- Recruiting encore employees, consultants and skilled volunteers
- Ten steps you can take to engage adults 50+ in your organization.
- Short learning videos on topics like designing roles for people 50+, recruiting people 50+, building a more diverse team, and assessing impact.
- A blog series, “In Plain Sight,” showcasing stories and best practices that help us see 50+ talent in new ways.