For Encore Leaders
If you’re interested in engaging 50+ people in your social purpose work, starting an encore program, or exploring different encore approaches, this page provides tools and resources to get started.
The Encore Network, a coalition of encore leaders and organizations, provides resources, visibility and connections to strengthen members’ work to turn the talent of 50+ adults into an asset for society.
The Encore Talent Works Toolkit is the go-to online resource for engaging experienced adults in improving communities.
Learn how encore talent can boost your organization’s capacity and deliver impact. Discover proven practices for:
- How encore talent boosts organizational capacity and delivers impact.
- Designing encore roles in nonprofits, public agencies and social enterprises
- Recruiting encore employees, consultants and skilled volunteers
The Gen2Gen Learning Hub is part of our campaign to mobilize 1 million adults 50+ to help young people thrive, and to make older generations standing up for younger ones the norm in later life.The Learning Hub offers tools, tips, and resources for youth-serving organizations interested in making the most of experienced talent. It includes:
- Ten steps you can take to engage adults 50+ in your organization.
- Short learning videos on topics like designing roles for people 50+, recruiting people 50+, building a more diverse team, and assessing impact.
- A blog series, “In Plain Sight,” showcasing stories and best practices that help us see 50+ talent in new ways.