I’ve got big news today — and I’d love your help shouting it from the rooftops!
Renowned health columnist Jane Brody says the book “spoke volumes” about legacy, the power of mentoring across generations, and the “incomparable value” of showing up for younger people on the health of older ones.
In this crazy news cycle with so many fighting for air time, we have few chances to rise above the din with an optimistic message about the power of longer lives and intergenerational connection. Let’s seize this one!
Please take a minute to help spread the word.
- Forward this email to your friends and colleagues.
- Post the news to social media (click the icons below).
- Buy the book and read it!
- If you’ve read the book, write a short review on Amazon or your book site of choice.
- Start a conversation about the book, using this discussion guide.
- Inspired by the book? Apply for a $250 grant to bring the generations together in your community.
Will you take just one action from this list?
Thank you so much!