Nearly 30 years ago, I spent time Portland, Maine, visiting with Aggie Bennett and Louise Casey, two older women who taught me by example what it means to live a purposeful life. They’re how I came to think about a life built around work that matters, especially in the years once considered traditional retirement. Read my Harvard Business Review blog post.
- Announcing a new partnership with Campus Compact
- MARKETWATCH: Why life in your 70s may be your happiest ever
- NEXT AVENUE: Time and Talent to Spare? Consider Volunteering
- US NEWS & WORLD REPORT: Tyler Perry to Receive Honorary AARP Purpose Prize Award
- These organizations just won $25K each to bring generations together in service