In a new blog post for the Harvard Business Review, Eisner Foundation CEO Trent Stamp and I wonder if life can imitate art — and if society can learn to take advantage of the longevity revolution and the innate strengths of multigenerational relationships to improve communities and create a better future for future generations. Read more here.
- Announcing a new partnership with Campus Compact
- MARKETWATCH: Why life in your 70s may be your happiest ever
- NEXT AVENUE: Time and Talent to Spare? Consider Volunteering
- US NEWS & WORLD REPORT: Tyler Perry to Receive Honorary AARP Purpose Prize Award
- These organizations just won $25K each to bring generations together in service