Applications are now open for the 2021-22 Gen2Gen Innovation Fellowship.
We’re seeking social innovators of all ages who:
- run ambitious initiatives to bridge generational divides;
- work at the intersection of intergenerational connection, collaboration and social justice; and
- meet big societal challenges — climate change, racial injustice, social isolation and loneliness, to name just a few — by bringing older and younger generations together.
Fifteen fellows will each get $10,000 to advance their work, coaching and peer assistance, exposure to funders and experts, media attention, help with storytelling, and much more. The fellowship begins this fall, lasts nine months and will be mostly virtual with one in-person gathering if safety permits.
To learn more:
- Read all about the fellowship, including answers to 29 frequently asked questions.
- Watch short videos showcasing the work of our first 15 fellows.
- Sign up for an information session on June 29 (register here) or July 8 (register here).
Applications are due July 18.
We’re looking forward to learning more about your work!
A final note: We’d appreciate your help spreading the word about this great opportunity. You’ll find suggested language and graphics here to make it easy!