You may have noticed that our site has had a little work done. Whether you’ve visited many times or are new, we hope you’ll easily be able to find what you need. We’ve freshened up our look, gone mobile-friendly, and solved a few glitches. And we’ve added a few new areas, too.
We encourage you to explore:
- Research – Our latest research, with Stanford University, on later-life purpose.
- Our Quest – The change and innovation we want to see in the world.
- Viewpoints – The latest thought leadership from our team, fellows and other voices in the encore movement.
- 20th Anniversary – This is a big year for us, so stay tuned for some ways to help us mark the occasion.
- Profiles in Innovation – Highlights of two innovations we’re proud of — Experience Corps and The Purpose Prize — both now operated by AARP.
By early fall, we’ll be refreshing the Gen2Gen campaign site, too, with the goal of making it easier to find ways to get involved — whether you’re working for an organization seeking to engage experienced talent, an activist mobilizing others, or an individual eager for new ways to “live Gen2Gen.”
One last thing: We’ll also be unveiling the web pages for our CEO Marc Freedman’s new book, “How to Live Forever,” coming out in November. It’s already available for pre-order at Amazon.com, Barnes&Noble, and Indiebound. Hint, hint.
I’d like to give a big shout out to my Encore.org colleagues who made this possible and our stellar designer, Hilary Andersen. If you notice anything that’s not working — or want to share other feedback — drop us a note at [email protected]
Published: July 23, 2018