Boomer BreakThrough is an enterprise based in Broward County FL (just north of Miami), founded by Kitty Preziosi. In an area full of baby boomers, Boomer BreakThrough is taking a leadership role for encore-seekers to explore their passion, purpose and productivity and connect with opportunities.
Kitty has fostered a number of local connections:
- Nova Southeastern University’s H. Wayne Huizenga College of Business is providing creative support, meeting space and administrative assistance.
- Broward College will market and host the first “What’s Next?” workshop, to help encore-stage participants explore and identify their passion, purpose and interests.
- Impact Broward, a highly successful and credible local nonprofit in the county, may partnerwith Boomer BreakThrough.
- Speaking opportunities are on deck at ReServe South Florida and the Davie-Cooper City Chamber of Commerce’s Women in Business group.
- A Boomer BreakThrough Dream Team of five advisors, community leaders in higher education, health care, children’s programs and local government has been assembled.
Boomer BreakThrough’s Facebook page will launch in late January. Encore leaders across the country are encouraged to introduce Kitty to Broward County friends and colleagues.
Kitty brings over 25 years’ corporate experience at The Coca-Cola Company, MillerCoors, Visa International, Perry Ellis International, United Technologies, as well as Broward County and Miami Dade Colleges, to Boomer Breakthrough. Kitty received her M. S. from the University of Alabama and a B. S. from Auburn University. Throughout her career, her goal has been to help people raise themselves to high levels of success.
Bevan Gray Rogel, Encore Tampa Bay founder, provided Kitty with coaching expertise and serves as a role model for local encore endeavors.